Thursday 27 April 2017

Make a change

Everyone was born with a purpose.
Everyone was given a task, we are called and born to solve a problem, our existence is purposeful.
You are assigned and do not run away from problems, take it head on.
Change is not change until it’s changed, so let’s make a change in Africa.


I endeavor to inspire people to be at their level best, we will help youths raise their heads up and see the light.
No one was born without a purpose; however it usually takes a lot for some to figure out their purpose.

We will not only give fish but teach one how to fish.
We thrive to inspire for a positive change in Africa.
We are Africa and Africa is us.
Let’s put our heads together, hold hands and move forward-(forward we go)

Doing good comes from within so remember,
Do all the good you can,
By all the means you can,
In all the ways you can,
In all the places you can,
At all the times you can,
To all the people you can,
As long as ever you can.J





                                                                                                              By Tyrone Havnar

No comments:

Post a Comment

Iam a Woman

Today I received flowers it was not my birthday nor was it my anniversary. Today I received flowers it wasn’t my graduation nor was it my ...