Saturday 29 April 2017

Charity begins at home

Charity begins at home; we have known this statement long time back, it’s almost ancient.
But what does it mean?
This is a very powerful short phrased sentenced I must say.
The meaning is deep and strong, if you are a person who needs to do good. It’s advisable to start from where you come from. Help those around you.
For a family to grow it takes each individual to make it happen.


Before you go out to the world, start making a change right here at home, Africa our home.
I believe the only way to make our home a better place for you and for me is to heal it by working hand in hand.
A good message that i send, no message can be any clearer than this.


There are many people surrounding us that have no way to make it in life on their own, they need support from us, we are Africa, and who are we to blind pretending that they don’t need us?

Join us in taking Africa to new heights.
They say Africa is the cradle of mankind, let us therefor beautify our home so the world will see us in the best of ways. A healthy nation is a loving and caring nation.
I send these kind messages to you my  readers so you can see how iam  committed to the people.



The way you get meaning into your life is to devote yourself to loving others, devote yourself to your community around you, and devote yourself to creating something that gives you purpose and meaning



                                                                     By Tyrone Havnar

No comments:

Post a Comment

Iam a Woman

Today I received flowers it was not my birthday nor was it my anniversary. Today I received flowers it wasn’t my graduation nor was it my ...