Thursday 27 April 2017

Stop violence against women

Gender Based violence

Violence against women is a violence of human rights and it’s a form of discrimination against women and this means all forms of/acts of gender based violence that results in physical, sexual, psychological or economic harm, causing women to suffer.
This also includes acts like coercion or deprivation of liberty, whether occurring in public or in private.
Aims
I wish to pass awareness of this violence in hope to reduce the violence, to prevent and combat violence against women and domestic violence.
Violence against women and girls is one of the world’s most pervasive human rights abuse, it’s the most prevalent human rights violation in the world.

We never stop trying to make a change; each day is there for doing well to others.


He who wishes to secure the good of others, has already secured his own



                                                                         
                                                                                                               By Tyrone Havnar 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Iam a Woman

Today I received flowers it was not my birthday nor was it my anniversary. Today I received flowers it wasn’t my graduation nor was it my ...