Wednesday 26 April 2017

Man in the mirror

Man in the mirror

This blog is all about us as the world/as Africa.
What does it take for one to make a change in the world? Perhaps is not for everyone, I think not.
There are these little things that you do and without knowing you have made someone’s life worth living.
The answer to the question rests within each one of us.
For one to make a change in the world it takes courage and dedication. Look inside your very heart and start from there.

I may give this example quiet often in different ways.
When you start on helping others let the success of your endeavours make the loudest noise ever through someone’s happiness.
Take a look in the mirror, that person looking back at you is the one who can make a change in Africa.C
Let’s hold hands now and forever.J


Where there is charity and wisdom, there is neither fear nor ignorance



                                                                              By: Tyrone Havnar

No comments:

Post a Comment

Iam a Woman

Today I received flowers it was not my birthday nor was it my anniversary. Today I received flowers it wasn’t my graduation nor was it my ...